d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

you belong somewhere you feel free.



While listening to Tom Petty's "Wildflowers" last night, I realized how important it is to feel free. As cliche as that sounds, everyone has their own way of making their heart feel happy. It is hard to pinpoint individual instances or times when I knew my heart was "free," but I do know the certain things that bring a smile to my face. Graduating college and finally being on your own truly shows you that making yourself proud is the most important thing, and your friends & family will be there for you while you are enjoying the ride. Here are a few of my fav quotes that make that free feeling totally a thing:
*"For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the sky, and contemplate how amazing life is."
*"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts."
*"Be in love with your life, every minute of it."
*"This is the part where you find out who you are."
*"Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself."

& here's my best shot....

I am a passionate person and I’ve been here for 23 years of my human days.
I went to college at DePauw University and studied Sociology & Education Studies.
I will always be eating, laughing, or dancing. One of the three. 
My favorite album of all time is Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits
Right now I’m listening to Radio by Lana Del Rey.
My go to outfit is my j-brand skinnies, an oversized t-shirt, & a pair of booties. 
To get inspired I live my life each day to the fullest & pin in between. 
Anything coconut  is my biggest weakness.
In my next life I want to come back as an Olsen twin.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Growing up I was a tom-boy with big ol' bangs. 
My favorite book is The Happiness Project.
The best beauty tip I’ve learned is to be confident. 
I never go anywhere without my Ray-Bans & chapstick. 
My sweet friends always put a smile on my face.
My curiosity is my most prized possession.
Never being worried about tomorrow is what free means to me.
Change the bold answers with your own and it is truly refreshing to get to know yourself a little bit better. I want to be a better me, don't y'all? xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips