d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

cheetah girls, cheetah sistas.

As far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral. -Jenna Lyons, J.Crew president

A girl can never own too much leopard print. I doubt others agree with that statement when I am accidentally rocking my leopard iphone case, along with a leopard scarf, and matching wallet. On those particularly embarrassing days, I hear the phrases "oh my god, you are matching!" or "did you plan that?" a few too many times than I would like to admit. There is just something about that ferocious little friend that I can't get enough of. I love the fact that this animal print can speak volumes without even saying a word. It gives off a sassy yet sophisticated feel and I continuously cross my fingers that the cheetah craze never goes out of style. Here are a few of my favorite lovely leopard looks:

free people leopard fonda swimsuit
sam edelman alvin flat in nude leopard

ralph lauren leopard-print sheets
free people printed wideband in cheetah print
equipment ava henley blouse in natural leopard
wildfox leopard spots hippie tee
jcrew iphone case in leopard
anthropologie leopard-dappled duffle
furbish pink leopard lumbar
claire vivier haircalf wallet clutch

spice ^ your life with a pop of print. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips