d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

coachella crushes.

It is almost that time of the year. LA'erz are starting to chat it up about the number one music festival in Southern California, the one that sells out in a matter of fifteen minutos. I mean a girl can dream, right? Unfortch, I don't really have the $$$ to buy a ticket on Craigslist that is the equivalent to a month of rent, but I'm still wishin' I can sneak a peak at the fab fashionistas that are inside the festival (forget the tunes, am I right?) In the past, a few of my fav looks go to Alessandra Ambrosio & my girl, Karlie Kloss. Their Victoria Secret model faces and bods probably don't hurt their casual chic looks either. Another fav is Rosie Huntington-Whitely looking stunning in her white button-up gone bad, but when doesn't that chick look like a ten? Coachella style is all about perfecting the "it took me 5 minutes to get dressed" look, when in reality, it took their stylist a few weeks to crown the correct combo of cut-offs & booties. Because I mean according to good ol' Dolly P, it does cost a lot of money to look this cheap.













{Just throwing this out there, I already have an outfit in mind if anyone happens to have a ticket to spare.....just sayin'}

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips