d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

palermo perfection.

& the girl crush of the week officially goes to the sassy and beyond beautiful olivia palermo
Although she certainly bugged me when I was crazy about "the city," I now truly appreciate her individualism and confidence, that is projected through her attitude and sense of style. If I could raid someone's closet for an outfit to wear, no doubt about it, I would choose Olivia every day of the week. If you follow my tumblr page (http://fashionista-fairytales.tumblr.com/) you will quickly catch on to my olivia obsession. She is definitely my style icon due to the fact that she rocks leather & fur, and always seems to exhibit a girly touch with every outfit she wears. She has the style I strive for, as I would describe as {classy meets boho meets feminine}. Go her. 
Not to mention, her fashion forward boy toy doesn't hurt the eyeballs either. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips