d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Thursday, March 21, 2013

it's always a good thyme.

I don't know why it has taken me this long to blog about my one & only, Olive & Thyme. This cutie cafe is a hop and a skip away from my apartment, so in other words, this place is my main hang. Never have I ever been let down by this family-owned favorite. My wallet isn't as crazy about it as my tum is, but ya win some, ya lose some, right? The decor is just screaming instagram's name, the staff make you feel as if you are right back in the Midwest, and the grub is absolutely, must I say, orgasmic. My picks are the cobb salad, the fruit w/ yogurt & honey, and their intelligentsia vanilla lattes. Plus they sell macarons, like talk about a match made in heaven y'all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips