d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Sunday, March 10, 2013

easy like sunday morning.


{my neighbors listen to good music whether they want to or not}.

It doesn't get much better than waking up on a Sunday morning with a cup of coffee and great tunes, ya know what I mean? 
Are y'all fans of Spotify? If the answer is yes...go you, and if the answer is no...talk about FOMOing. I'd have to say it is the best thing since Napster, and you all know that used to be the bomb. Plus it is only $9.99 a month to have on your phone, which means any song at any time and any place, wowza. I spend about 40% of my life in the car now that I live in LA, so this app sure does come in handy when you are stuck like glue on the 405. I have been listening to the same playlist of slowjamz for the past week or so now, and I want to share these masterpieces with ya! Some are oldies, but still are my absolute go-to's. Check 'em out.

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
Jim Sturgess - Something
Sara Bareilles - Gravity
Lissie - Go Your Own Way
Passenger - Let Her Go
Joshua Radin - Closer
Brett Dennen - The One Who Loves You The Most
Stars - Dead Hearts
Angus & Julia Stone - The Devil's Tears
Jason Evigan - Cinema
Priscilla Ahn - Dream
City and Colour - The Girl
Rosi Golan - Think of Me
Andrew Belle - In My Veins {actually anything by Andrew Belle}
Bombay Bicycle Club - You Already Know
Ron Pope - Perfect For Me
Brandon Heath - Listen Up
Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
Landon Pigg - Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop 
Of Monsters and Men - Slow and Steady
Amos Lee - Violin
Jason Reeves - Only With You
Lana Del Rey - Radio
Colbie Caillat & Gavin DeGraw - We Both Know
Tristan Prettyman - Say Anything


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips