d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Monday, March 25, 2013

the perfect parfait.

Whenever I go out for a weekend brunch, I find myself ordering some version of a yogurt+granola+fruit combo. 10 bucks later, I realize I could eat another two meals for a fraction of the price! So go me, I have decided to make my own yummy yogurts #yolo. You can make them the night before & bring them to work with ya in a marv mason jar or even eat it on the go. I simply just made three layers: {the yogurt on bottom, granola in the middle, fruit + toppings on top!} This tasty treat even looks pretty, what a bonus.

Ingredients:
Strawberries
Blueberries {or any kind of fruit you want}
Greek Yogurt {I used TJ's Nonfat Vanilla Greek}
Honey
Sweetened Shredded Coconut
Granola {I used TJ's Vanilla Almond Granola}
the finished product!
dig in.
Now we all know that breakie is the most important meal of the deal, so what is your favorite early-morning-eats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips