d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, March 8, 2013

shorts & sweet.


I was beyond ecstatic to bust out my cut-offs last weekend for the first time in months. Jean shorts are my go-to piece and number one clothing crush during the warm Cali months. Like a good pair of jean (pants), I think it is totally worth it to splurge a little on a  solid pair of cut-offs. As much as those {DIY jean short transformations from an old pair of mom jeans} sound quite appealing, I don't trust myself...or my scissors to quite do the job like the ones sold on Shop Bop. The perfect pair of jean shorts are a staple and an absolute necessity for the spring and summer. Here are 5 of my favorite pairs at the moment. Which one should I bite the bullet for?


Free People Dolphin Cutoff Shorts
Current/Elliott The Gam Shorts

Rag & Bone Mila Shorts

J Brand Low Rise Cutoff Shorts

Free People Lacey Cutoff Shorts


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips