d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Saturday, March 23, 2013

best thing since string cheese.

If you have been around me and my computer for more than 5 minutes, you have seen this wedding video. If not, lucky you, you are in for a real treat! I would be worried if my computer had a most visited website, because no doubt about it, this video would be numba one. Even before pinterest & netflix, like woah. {Told ya I wasn't kidding around Laura, please don't feel stalked!?} Mat Kearney's "where we gonna go from here," the peeps, the personal & witty wedding vows, the location (wonderful world's fair pavilion in the lou) & the hair. Girl you rocked it! Even after 73 views or so, I still giggle and tear up every. single. time. Now, I swear this isn't some random girl crush of mine, the bride was my bomb babysitter growing up. I thought I was like totes cool when she would come over, even though literally my mom was paying her to hang out with me. Props to ya for introducing me to sass, "shit," & shenanigans as a little squirt.













No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips