d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, April 5, 2013

park it at the parker.

Palm Springs, California. Home of desert divas, coachella cuties, and the only & only, Le Parker Meridien. Hands down, this is the most magical hotel I have ever been to. I seriously felt as if I was in a different world :: a world of fresh flowers, Jonathan Adler decor, limitless lemonade, Hermes soap, smoky smores bars, & hidden paths to private pools. Seriously, what else does a girl need? I am already planning my next summer getaway to The Parker - but next time, I am never coming back. 

welcome to heaven.
the lemonade stand.
room service rockstars.
my lovely Jonathan Adler chair + pillow combo.
beautiful wallpaper.
yes, i took all of these home with me. & asked the maids for more.
smoky kisses.
smores bar.
eat it up.
wish i could have fit the pillows & chandelier in my suitcase.
indoor fire pit.
make ya banana pancakes. in bed.
the key to my heart.
bronzing babes.
the perfect patio.
breakfast nook.
picture perfect.
interesting.
egg swingers.
lovely lemons.
looking outside my window. can i go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips