d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rooms I Fancy :: Cozy Chic

I have found that recently I have been getting crushes on....rooms. Certain decor and the vibe a space gives off makes me never want to leave. One of my first attachments to a room was when I walked into Alex Malloy's living room. Talk about the perfect mixing of prints, chic art, girly and feminine touches, yet it is totally inviting and cozy at the same time. It is important to make a house feel like a home, while always remaining super stylish and trendy. Sometimes I am scared to mix prints because I worry about clashing, but the variety in Alex's Venice bungalow reassures me that if you incorporate different patterns and colors correctly, the result can be completely flawless and fashionable. 


& don't forget to say hi to cooper on the couch! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips