d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Thursday, April 25, 2013

you nailed it.

Hi friends! Sorry I have been so out of touch this past week, my life has been crazy crazy -- working, friends coming to visit, & traffic, have all been keeping my calendar jam packed. In a good way! But I had to write a post about my new guilty pleasure slash obsession. You nailed it....getting my nails done.  


Word Zooey. 

Getting my nails done has become a special gift I give myself at the end of a work week. My nail color is a way to express my mood -- at the moment, I have a purple / gold on my accent fingers, describing my "hardworking but playful" mentality. Some weeks I decide to go with the grey {my mood is dark} or last week I had the Essie mint {yay I love my life}. It has been a trend recently to always have a glitter accent nail, reminding myself that every cloud has a silver lining :) 


I made a combo of a few of my favorite colors / nail designs. What are your favorites? 


Does your nail color reflect your mood as well? It is almost Friday, otherwise known as the day to care for my cuticles! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips