d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a mug masterpiece.

I am very happy to announce some great news! I am now working as the editorial assistant for The Effortless Chic. I first met Jen Pinkston, the creator of the site, while I was interning for The Bethenny Show last summer. She is a wardrobe stylist, blogger, wife, and of course, an absolute rockstar. I am so excited to start this new adventure in LA.

We are working out of her adorable home in the Valley Village/Studio City area. Look at her classy & chic office / home that was featured on Camille Styles' blog here.

Last week, we shot our first DIY project together. We wanted to do a post about florals (since we are both obsessed with having fresh flowers whenever we can) and decided to put a creative twist on it. The mugs serve as vases, while the flowers are a handmade arrangement from the Los Angeles Flower Mart, located in downtown LA. It was my first time exploring that neck of the woods + my first trip to Wurstkuche :)

Check out our finished product on the blog! It is perfect for a bridal party, any kind of celebration, or just as a pretty pop of color in your home! You can spell out any word your little heart desires, or keep it simple with your initial by your bedside table.




Anthropologie + Fresh Flowers = two of my favorite things. What word would you spell out? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips