d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Thursday, September 19, 2013

turn it up thursday.


have ya missed carol's beats? i mean i haven't so much since i seriously stalk her on spotify as it is... but she is a doll to make another fashionista fairytales playlist for us! usually i give her a theme i am in the mood for, but this time i just threw traffic tunes at her. since i spend most of my day in LA traffic, my car (meet jose the jeep everyone!) has literally become my best friend. he sure has seen me at my best... and my absolutely worst - but the great thing about my ride, is that he loves me no matter what. 

whether or not you have a tight relationship with your vehicle, here are some tunes to get ya through this thursday:

For Blair (Mellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips