d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, September 13, 2013

time to bash

macarons on the mind.


Happy Friday, fashionista-fairytalers!

Do you love macarons as much as I do? Well, I got our wedding photos back on Wednesday and wanted to share some of our macaron lovelies. 

I am absolutely obsessed with Laduree. Our wedding logo was designed for us but inspired by Laduree's logo. 

Inline image 1

We went to France for our honeymoon so it was fitting that we had macarons as our wedding favors. 

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

The candy bar had macaron towers as well :) 

Inline image 4

Inline image 5

I don't think I am brave enough {yet!} to attempt making them but I got this book from my sister in law at one of my showers. Purchase here & here to start making your own beautiful macarons. 

*all photos taken by Kortnee Kate

Have an awesome weekend.

Xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips