d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, July 5, 2013

Time To Bash: Rockstuds

Happy Friday!

Ashley here from It's Time to Bash. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. Now on to one of my favorite topics... SHOES.

The Valentino Rockstud shoes have been around for a few seasons but I hadn't truly fallen in love with them until now.

I am particularly fond of them in nude.
{via Instagram}


{via Instagram}

However, they are stunning in any color {especially with feminine basics} as seen on Amanda Weiner, Senior Fashion Editor, Gotham Magazine. 


& you can never go wrong with a little cheetah. 

{image source}

...OP rockin the cheetah Valentino rockstuds. I die.

{image source}

Since I can't afford the Valentino version, I recently bought these nude rockstud jelly flats at Nordstrom to get the "look". You can purchase them here.


They will have to do until money grows on trees :)
Xx,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips