d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Monday, July 8, 2013

the best is yet to come.


Happy Monday, friends! I hope everyone is recovered from the long holiday weekend... I am still home for vacation, so I have an even longer weekend :) I am loving my time home with family + friends... I have been spoiled with good food, shopping trips with grandma, and getting caught up on the flicks in the theaters! Not to mention, going out with friends a little too much :) But hey, it's my summer vacation, right?

This morning I am feeling many emotions. I have a couple more days at home, so I am trying to fit in as much as I can before heading back West. But, I am super excited for the next chapter in my life that I am going to start when I get back. I will be moving from the Valley to Venice in two weeks. While moving is pretty stressful, and change is sometimes scary... I have a really good feeling about the next year of my life. I am excited for a new + fun adventure! 

This reminded me of one of my go-to quotes... "The best is yet to come." This literally has been my motto for a few years now. While I have had some amazing times in my past, I truly believe that I have much, much better days ahead! I am really looking forward to my future, and while I may be completely unsure of what it looks like, I can't wait to see what comes my way. 

This quote is everywhere for me.  The picture above used to be the background of my computer...I have it written on my bathroom mirror in a dry erase marker, and I quote it daily! Are ya'll just as excited as what's coming up as I am? Keep your Monday happy by thinking of all the exciting things to come... xx

{photo via Sequins & Stripes}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips