d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, May 24, 2013

holla for the holidays.

Not only is it Friday... but we also have a long weekend ahead of us! I have always loved Memorial Day since I was a little squirt. It reminds me of the neighborhood pools opening for the summer, red/white/blue combos, and most importantly, BBQ's. Now that I am more of a "grown-up," Memorial Day is also another excuse for the most wonderful sales of the season. And the day off...to hit up those hot spots! 


Here are some darling deals for the holiday weekend...


Furbish has become my favorite, favorite place to browse beautiful decor. Since I am moving into a new apartment in July, I am always on the lookout for new goodies for the home. & even better, Furbish is having a sale until Monday, so I will finally purchase the items in my shopping cart! Some of my Furbish favorites are this aztec scarf, this ombre iphone case, these gold cutlery, and ANY of the throw pillows!
USE CODE LONGWEEKEND FOR 15% OFF EVERYTHING THRU MEMORIAL DAY


Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale :: Not only is Nordstrom my go-to department store, they always have amazing sales during their events. From clothing to shoes to accessories, there are some pieces that I can not miss during this holiday weekend. What a perfect excuse to get the summer essentials! Some of my favorites include, this Willow & Clay tweed jacket, these Vince sandals, this Kate Spade necklace, & how fun is this Tory Burch beach tote!?


Shopbop :: Obviously, this makes the list. Shopbop is my number one weakness. I used to have to add this website to selfcontrol so I would not allow myself to shop the shopbop. BUT, when this time comes around... there are always amazing sales, so I let myself be a little naughty. Here are my favorite picks from the sale section...this Mara Hoffman dress, the all time signature Equipment blouse, these Ash sneaks, these Rachel Zoe sandals, & this Rebecca Minkoff blazer.


Enjoy your long three day weekend and shop the deals before it's too late...& make sure to eat a hot dog for me! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips