d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

tatted up.

I always wish I was the kind of girl that would get a tattoo. I went through a period of time of wanting a small, simple tatt on my wrist or someplace I could hide it in times of need (interviews, time with my grandmother, etc). Although I have grown out of that phase, I often wonder what I would have gotten if I followed through with this ink craving -- my mom's initials or the infinity sign are two possibilities. 

I came across an amazing idea for someone who can't commit to something so permanent but definitely wants to give it a try :: terrific temp. tatts! They are only $5 for a set of two & they have darling designs.


Which ones would you choose? I am ordering a few today and will post pictures soon :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips