d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Thursday, June 27, 2013

the fourth favorites.


Do you guys love the Fourth of July as much as I do? It is hands down my favorite holiday to celebrate with friends + family, fireworks, BBQ's, and fun. I think my love for the holiday comes from being raised in the Midwest... and the fact that St. Louis throws the best Independence Day celebration ever, and better yet, I get to be part of the party this year!  Last year was the first (and only) year I missed the fourth in the STL... and so I have a lot of making up to do this year! From the morning parade in the morning, to the carnival at night, there is just so much fun packed into 24 hours. And so of course, you need some music to keep you pumped throughout the rally...

My friend, Caroline, made two magical mixes for the hottest holiday out there. I am giving you the first edition today... The Fourth (which is full of party pumps) & just you wait, the one tomorrow is just as good y'all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips