d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, June 21, 2013

Time to Bash : Beautiful Bows

Hello fellow Blair lovers/followers/friends!

I'm Ashley from Sparkle Sense & Blair and I have decided to team up to collaborate on some guest posting as Time to Bash... Blair + Ash, get it? :) 

My first post is inspired by a dress I wore to my shower this past weekend in Cincinnati. I am getting married in a month, EEEK! This ERIN by Erin Fetherston dress {business in the front, party in the back} is available in pink on Erin's website {and it's on sale!}  


Another bow obsession I've come across is this pair of ankle strap bow sandals. They are only left in size 38.5 on Shopbop... if this is your size, for the love of every girlie girl, splurge on these.

& my ultimate bow love is this Miu Miu one piece that I actually received as a birthday gift - I cannot wait to wear it on our honeymoon! 

I will leave you with some inspiring bows to lust over for the rest of your day... 


Thanks to Blair for having me on fashionista fairytales today!

Xx,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips