d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, June 28, 2013

hits for the hicks.


Summer just wouldn't be the same without those country classics... the ones you blare on the radio while driving around with the windows down. While country isn't as big of a thing here on the west coast... you can still find me jammin' to it on the freeway, with all the dirty looks included. I have always been such a sucker for country music. It sure does take a certain kind of person to truly worship this genre, but I swear... I always find myself attracted to those who love to jam to a good ol' Tim McGraw song. Speaking of solid men, I need to find myself a southern gentleman... and unfortunately moving to LA was probably the wrong place to find those! 

I introduce to you... the second edition of Caroline's IV of July playlists, The Fourth Country Addition. This one is less hip-hoppy, but better for the soul. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips