d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

mint to be.

There are a few colors that hold a special place in my heart.  If you were to browse my closet, coral / black / white take up the most space in my wardrobe.  After moving to California, I have been adding new colors to the mix.  Now that summer is right around the corner, the ocean is officially calling my name.  And so is the marvelous shade of blue... mint.


I have never really considered myself to be a "blue" kind of girl, but there is something about the mint shade that adds the perfect amount girly to the color.  And good news for me, it mingles perfectly with salmon.  Whether you are adding this summer shade to your wardrobe by buying the perfect pair of mint jeans, painting a picture frame the cool color, or simply giving your nails a makeover with the essential Essie "mint candy apple," you are guaranteed to turn the heads of your fellow fashionistas! 


In addition to adding mint to your attire, I recommend adding a little bit of mint to your happy hour as well.  Earlier this week, we shot a yummy cocktail post for The Effortless Chic featuring a yummy Mojito recipe!  I will share with you when the post goes live later this week, stay tuned :) xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips