d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, August 30, 2013

Some Statement Stuff.

Happy Friday fashionista-fairytalers! 

Ashley here from Sparkle Sense. I wanted to share this chair that I fell absolutely in love with while we were on our honeymoon in France. I won't be able to decorate a place until we move to the East Coast this winter but I am keeping it in my inspiration scrapbook... aka my iPhone :) 


I love that this chair makes such a statement. The bold colors are absolutely gorgeous, the wood detailing exquisite & stripes are one of my very favorite things. It's heavenly.

If I'm ever lucky enough to find {or make} an imitation of this chair, some items I think would go fabulously with it are...

1. Put the love in the coconut tea towel framed seen in the Amber Interiors home tour on Style Me Pretty Living.

image below via Amber Interior Design
via castle

Amber posted that the tea towel she framed came from castle -- the love in the coconut one is sold out right now but there are some other super cute options.

2. Metallic monogrammed pillows via Chaotic Creations -- because I gotta have my monograms.


photo via Chaotic Creations 

3. DIY brass figurines via Hi Sugarplum blog


above photos via hisugarplum

Do you have any statement furniture in your home? Anything that you have your eye on? Anything you've pinned recently? Blair & I would love to hear from you!

Xx,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips