d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, February 22, 2013

nashville nut.

To say I am obsessed with the show Nashville would be the understatement of the year. I am well aware that I jumped on the bandwagon a bit late, but better late than never, am I right? I have always been severely intrigued with the southern lifestyle; including southern gentleman, the accents, cowboy boots, the whole sha-bang. In other words, Nashville is right up my alley. 
Not only do they have the southern belle twang & attitudes, but the style and the hair is to die for. I don't think one girl can watch the show without fantasizing about Connie Britton's perfect locks. And man, does she make 45 look good or what? Her strawberry blonde curls are the reason dry bars are the talk of the town. I might just hit up one this weekend with a picture of Rayna Jaymes in hand :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips