d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

call me for coffee.

Not trying to say I have become some coffee connoisseur since I have moved to LA, I am still a newbie to the coffee snob club, but there are so amazing coffee shops in this city. Although there is a Starbucks or a Coffee Bean {which I am most certainly not above} on every street corner, the best places to go for a cup of joe are the local ones. One I have recently discovered and quickly have become attached to is Alfred {Coffee & Kitchen}. I give this place a two thumbs up due to the cute baristas who strut their stuff in rag&bone uniforms, chic atmosphere, wonderful location, and of course, the moustache coffee sleeves. Follow them on instagram @alfredcoffee if you are a mocha maniac.








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips