d1Pd_Irno-sGfGtfkhMX6qYKrDc

Friday, July 19, 2013

time to bash

color coded bookshelves


Happy Friday everyone!

Ashley here from Time to Bash :) 

I came across Carolina Herrera's atelier and studio last week on Vogue's website. It's in Midtown Manhattan & is so incredibly chic yet undeniably "New York." One of my favorites things about her studio is the color coded bookshelf. 

{via Vogue}



Some other color coded bookshelves that I adore... 


{via Pinterest} 

{via Pinterest} 

Do you love this color coordination as much as I do!? It's such a fun way to spice up your shelving design. You would definitely need to make some stops to flea or antique markets to get the fun variety of colors goin' on :)

I'll be taking a short hiatus for the next 2 weeks on Time to Bash {& on Sparkle Sense} starting at the end of next week to get married & go on my honeymoon. Can't wait to share my adventures! 

Have a great weekend!

Xx,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips